- Merged in Grant McInnes' work on creating yaml output for all metrics to aid harvesting by other tools
- Supporting Flog 2.1.0
- Supporting Reek 1.0.0
- Removed dependency on Rails Env for 3.months.ago (for churn report), now using chronic gem ("3 months ago").
- Almost all code is out of Rakefiles now and so is more easily testable
- Metrics inherit from a refactored Generator now. New metrics generators just have to implement "emit", "analyze", "to_h" and inherit from Generator. They also must have a template. See the flay generator and template for a simple implementation.
- You now define the metrics you wish to run in the configuration and then run "metrics:all". No other metrics task is exposed by default.
Full documentation, as always, is at: http://metric-fu.rubyforge.org/
Let the Google group (http://groups.google.com/group/metric_fu) know about any bugs you find.